Pages

Bon Odori 2016 in Shah Alam ♥

Assalamualaikum




こんにいちは 皆さん !
Hello everyone ! ヾ(^-^)ノ

I went to Bon Odori Festival on 23rd July with my little sister because at that time my friends can't join me (´;ω;`) *sobs*

You ask me what is Bon Odori Festival ? (ᗒᗩᗕ) *shock*
Orait! I will tell you a little bit about Japanese Bon Odori ヽ(´∀`)ノ

Obon or just Bon is a Japanese Buddhist custom to honor the spirits of one's ancestors. It has been celebrated in Japan for more than 500 years and traditionally includes a dance, known as Bon-Odori.

But why this Japanese Bon Odori festival is held in Malaysia every year ? ( ☉д⊙)

answer : The Bon Odori Festival is held mainly as an effort to promote and strengthen cultural ties between Malaysia and Japan by allowing locals to experience a variety of Japanese foods, drinks, art and dance. (◕ ワ ◕✿)


*me wearing yukata (⁄ ⁄◕⁄ω⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿)*

For your information, this Japanese festival is held annually at Shah Alam, Kompleks Sukan Negara (Former Panasonic Sports Complex). It's easy to go here because the organiser will provide free shuttle bus from KTM Shah Alam to Kompleks Sukan Negara and vice versa for those who want to go to this festival (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚ yeayyy ~

I seriously recommend you to go to this festival if you love and want to learn more about Japanese culture. You will see many people wearing the yukata (japanese casual summer kimono), when the Bon Odori songs is played, people will dance along following the dancers. Don't forget about foods, there are variety of Japanese foods that are sold at this festival such as sushi, okonomiyaki, takoyaki and more yummy! (♥_♥)

*this ice cream is soooooo delicious!!*

If you are lucky, you can meet and speak with Japanese people. huh? Japanese people? yes. Not only malaysian people, but there are Japanese people that visited or migrate to Malaysia that came to this festival ( ´ ▽ ` )b Maybe you will accidentally bumped at Japanese boy in yukata ? huhu (∩゚∀`∩)キャ―!! Boys in yukata is love !  kyaaa ~~


*me with a tourist from Japan. She ask us to take a pic together*

Before I end this post, I will share with you the videos that I recorded during the Bon Odori dances. ENJOY! (˶′◡‵˶)

No comments:

Post a Comment