여러분 안녕하세요 !!
Hello everyone ! (●っゝω・)っ～☆HELLO☆
Today I will share with you a recipe on how to cook Kimchi Fried Rice or in Korea they call this as kimchi bokkeumbap (김치볶음밥) ! yeayyy ~! o(≧∇≦o) because I have a leftover kimchi in the refrigerator, so I decide to make this fried rice. Glad that my family can eat kimchi (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ
* You can buy this kimchi at AEON *
Okay ! Let's get it started !┣¨ｷ(〃ﾟ3ﾟ〃)┣¨ｷ
- 3 bowls of steamed rice
- 1 cup of chopped kimchi (you can add it based on your like)
- 2-3 tablespoons of gochujang (chilli pepper paste)
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/3 sliced beef or sausage
- salt to taste
- 1 fried egg for each serving
- Heat up the pan. Add the vegetable oil.
- Add the sliced beef or sausage and stir fry until it half cooked.
- Add the diced onion, gochujang (chilli pepper paste), kimchi and salt. Stir all the ingredients and taste it to make sure the taste is good.
4. Add rice and stir it with the ingredients until it blend well.
5. Lastly, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and sesame seeds. Put the fried egg on top of the fried rice. Serve it right away.
tadaaaa ~! Easy right ?ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ
Try make it at home and see the reaction from your family. Proud that you can cook korean food! haha d(>_<)Good!!
Annyeong ! Thank CHU♪(‘εﾟ人)*.+゜