Pages

Let's learn Korean numbers with Pororo the little penguin (뽀롱뽀롱 뽀로로) ♥

-Assalamualaikum-



Annyeong Pororo (안녕 뽀로로) (。◕◕。)
Pororo..Pororo..Pororo..Who's Pororo ?

Pororo is a little blue penguin who live in the snowy village of Porong Porong Forest with his friends,who often encounter challenges and learn practical and moral lessons.

If you want to know,Pororo the little penguin is a computer-generated animated cartoon series created by Iconix Entertainment,Ocon,SK Broadband,EBS with the North Korean company Samchŏlli in Kaesŏng..

When the first time I watched this cartoon at Disney Junior (Asia),I feel like I know this cartoon..but don't remembers where I heard about this..Then when I watched
2Days & 1Night at KBS World,I just remembered it! ah~It's Pororo! LOL xD

I didn't realise the title because I didn't click the info at Astro x)
hee~ eventhough it's a cartoon,I love
Pororo *sorry Dongho oppa xD* ƪ()ʃ

Then I found this video..this song is fun & easy to sing along \(^•^)/ It's teach how to learn the Korean numbers 1-10 :D That's why I want to share it with you all

So now,let's play with the numbers (숫자놀이) with Pororo & friends (╹◡╹)




il-i-sam-sa-o-yuk-chil-pal-gu-sip ~

Sino-Korean numbers

Il (일) - One
I (이) - Two
Sam (삼) - Three
Sa (사) - Four
O (오) - Five
Yuk (육) - Six
Chil (칠) - Seven
Pal (팔) - Eight
Gu (구) - Nine
Sip(십) - Ten

Pure-Korean numbers

Hana (하나) - One
Dul (둘) - Two
Set (셋) - Three
Net (넷) - Four
Daseot (다섯) - Five
Yeoseot (여섯) - Six
Ilgop (일곱) - Seven
Yeodeol (여덟) - Eight
Ahop (아홉) - Nine
Yeol (열) -
Ten

2 comments: